Requirement for an experienced JAVA Developer
To design and program systems to ISA’s standard and quality efficiently and in time to meet clients’ requirement.
Main Knowledge and Skills:
· should have specialization in Global Distribution System (GDS), interline and codeshare integration (Airline Reservation System) experience.
Other Knowledge and Skills
· Knowledge of programming languages such as JAVA and other open source technologies.
· Team skills and be able to handle more than one project at a time.Excellent English communication skills. UAE candidates preferable
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Designs, develops, codes and maintains complex airline application software following ISA standards using advanced technology.
· Develops, codes, tests and debugs new complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity, under general direction.
· Works with technical staff in different locations to understand problems with software and resolve them.
· Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
· May assist in the development of software technical documentation.
· Participates with the development team to demonstrate software to stakeholders.
· Write software targeted for a high performance server application.
· Performs technical impact analysis, coding and unit testing.
· Coordinates with team lead on workload and assignments.
· Researches and resolves production issues according to team SOP and guidelines
· Provides regular status of each assigned issues and escalate as necessary
· Provides assistance to other team members in area(s) of technical and functional expertise
· Learns and be acquainted to the latest technologies in the market that serves ISA’s development purposes on continuous bases.
Programming and designing system has overall impact on company operation. Incumbent performance can affect the company efficiency at large scale.