Requirement for a QA in Engineering Technology
POSITION: Engineering Technology-QA
Duties & Responsibilities
• Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop.
• Apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
• Executes software test plans under general supervision of senior engineer.
• Assist in developing test plans
• Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
• Reports based on bugs and other system checkups to management and users.
• Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
• Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems.
• Assist in designing, coding and executing automated test scripts.
• Conduct functional and test process consulting and coordinates testing group.
• Documents and tracks product testing results.
• Perform QA task as assigned by the team.
Knowledge and skills:
• Proficient computer software skills.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science with at least 4-5 yrs. of work experience.